FFO Caravan style cruise for North East and East coasters

FFO Caravan style cruise for North East and East coasters

Eastep
This post was updated on .
Its with a heavy heart that I regret to inform everyone that due to both financial and personal turmoil currently taking place that I must make an official cancellation of the cruise from Harrisburg to Nashville. The signs have been pointing the possibility of such a cancellation for several weeks. I am deeply sorry for the let down and will try again next year when I am in a better place on both of the mentioned fronts. Thank you for your support thus far.

'78 X1/9 Signature Series #0924  aka The Golden Monkey

Re: FFO Caravan style cruise for North East and East coasters

Eastep
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

'78 X1/9 Signature Series #0924  aka The Golden Monkey

Re: FFO Caravan style cruise for North East and East coasters

prima 109
Hi Eastep.  Per your request +1.  Craig  leftyluts@msn.com.
Craig #109 Rosso with sunroof/post assembly block heater.

Re: FFO Caravan style cruise for North East and East coasters

Made this a sticky. Sounds like fun!

Re: FFO Caravan style cruise for North East and East coasters

sketch
This sounds fantastic.  I'd be meeting up in Knoxville since I'm coming from the opposite direction, but it's only eight or nine hours away and I've been wanting to tackle the Dragon for years!

I'm at marc@sketchler.com if you have any contact list set up.

'78 X1/9 Signature Series #0924  aka The Golden Monkey

Re: FFO Caravan style cruise for North East and East coasters

Mike S
I'm coming from South Florida and it would be nice to meet up with people on the way. It's 14.5 hours and I'd like to do it in one day but that could change.

A real concern I have is the lack of dealers and spare parts. This could be a real adventure. I wonder if Fiat could do something special for FFO and have a hotline that can provide quick help?

It's easier to get parts for my old 500.

I tried posting just for Florida folks but that disappears quickly, so this is the place. Perhaps the topic should be changed for all that are going so we can contact each other.

Re: FFO Caravan style cruise for North East and East coasters

Eastep
If you have a new 500 I wouldn't be very worried at all since A. its a new car B. you have road side assist C. its a new car. If you would like to join the cruise which I very much encourage you to do make yourself very familiar with the itinerary locations etc etc print them out and map the route on an atlas and its up to you to be at one of the rendezvous points, where we will gladly welcome you on board. Please read the cruise details thoroughly. My number is listed so please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.  252-649-8717  Mike

'78 X1/9 Signature Series #0924  aka The Golden Monkey

Re: FFO Caravan style cruise for North East and East coasters

Thad
Mike, try posting in the message boards inside flu.org and see if you can dig up some other Florida owners. Then reach out to the FL dealers to coordinate the drive.
I like the idea of some sort of heightened alert for roadside assistance for the days around FFO. Hopefully Fiat is reading this.

Re: FFO Caravan style cruise for North East and East coasters

Ron DiFerdinando
I am in, new on the forum but I am in, I am about a hour or so south east of Harrisburg.

'78 X1/9 Signature Series #0924  aka The Golden Monkey

Re: FFO Caravan style cruise for North East and East coasters

csluyuan
This sounds fantastic.  I'd be meeting up in Knoxville since I'm coming from the opposite direction, but it's only eight or nine hours away and I've been wanting to tackle the Dragon for years!

I'm at marc@sketchler.com if you have any contact list set up.

Re: FFO Caravan style cruise for North East and East coasters

erum
Anyone see the Motorweek show with the road test on the Fiat 500? It was pretty good, except for the "Hey Tony, Fiat is back" cartoon. That was ridiculous.
learnspanishonline [url=http://www.learnspanishonline.ws]http://www.learnspanishonline.ws/[/url]
cisco certification [url=http://www.test-king.com/vendor-Cisco.htm]cisco certification[/url]
BH0-006 dumps [url=http://www.actualtests.com/exam-BH0-006.htm]BH0-006 dumps[/url]

Re: FFO Caravan style cruise for North East and East coasters

Hi, Thanks for registering! We have all moved over to the new Fiat 500 USA Forum here:

http://www.fiat500usaforum.com/forum.php

See you there!

Best regards,
Chris