Eco Drive

Alvon Elrod
Anybody using the Eco Drive feature (downloading driving style through the USB port).  I downloaded the software through the internet, but have not been able to use it (it crashes every time I try to use it).  The software that I found on the Fiat web site does not seem to include USA as an option, when filling in necessary information about the car, only the European Union.

Alvon
Alvon Elrod, #18 White, no sunroof
1970 Fiat 124 spider

Re: Eco Drive

sonicsby5
I plan to try it but haven't tried to downloaded yet - which reminds me:  Weren't we supposed to get a FIAT USB thumb drive with our Prima's?  I didn't get one.  Anyone else getting theirs?
#215 - First 500 Delivery in Washington

Re: Eco Drive

lirandy
I was chatting with our salesperson about this ECO Drive when we were waiting for the bank approving our auto loan.  I was told that the ECO Drive now is still based on the EU spec.  So the outcome should not be very accurate.  Maybe should wait for the ECO Drive for US spec first?
#485 Bianco w/ sunroof
Always miss my Subies....

Re: Eco Drive

lirandy wrote
I was chatting with our salesperson about this ECO Drive when we were waiting for the bank approving our auto loan.  I was told that the ECO Drive now is still based on the EU spec.  So the outcome should not be very accurate.  Maybe should wait for the ECO Drive for US spec first?

Shhhh...... coming soon....

Re: Eco Drive

lirandy
lol....so i guess we should wait patiently for the US spec ECO Drive then....
#485 Bianco w/ sunroof
Always miss my Subies....

Re: Eco Drive

lirandy wrote
lol....so i guess we should wait patiently for the US spec ECO Drive then....

Matter of days...  oops!
Prima Edizione  29