Does anyone know who got PE cars 1-10?

Jeff
Prima #446 Bianco

Re: Does anyone know who got PE cars 1-10?

kmarei
Fiat
and number 500

Re: Does anyone know who got PE cars 1-10?

prima 109
Jay Leno's is #2.  the rest went to charity event.s & celebs.  #500 is sopposed to go to a museum, I think.
Craig #109 Rosso with sunroof/post assembly block heater.

Re: Does anyone know who got PE cars 1-10?

Thad
Leno #2 and his wife #3. #4 will go to a guy from Florida who won it at an Italian American foundation gala event in Wash DC. Fiat also held #500 for auction purposes.

Ahh how special, his and her Primas. gag me.
Craig #109 Rosso with sunroof/post assembly block heater.

Re: Does anyone know who got PE cars 1-10?

Doodles
One of them was auctioned off for 85000smackers.

Re: Does anyone know who got PE cars 1-10?

Giallo Edizione
Mr Schmidt wrote
One of them was auctioned off for 85000smackers.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)

Re: Does anyone know who got PE cars 1-10?

Doodles
 " The second Fiat 500 Prima Edizione, donated for charity by Fiat North America, sold for $69,000. The auction was held at the National Italian American Foundation's 35th Anniversary Gala event on Saturday, October 23, 2010.

The car, a Fiat 500 Prima Edizione, features a sequential VIN and special numbered badge according to production order, and was car number 4. Last week, car Numero Uno (number 1) was auctioned at Toronto's 17th annual Venetian Ball and went for $85,000  "

Hows them apples !!!!!

Re: Does anyone know who got PE cars 1-10?

Doodles
Winning bidder Ralph Chiodo (second from right) with his son-in-law Danny Diamantakos (far left), Laura Soave, Head of Fiat Brand North America, and Reid Bigland, Chrysler Canada President and CEO (far right) at the Venetian Ball on October 16, 2010.

Re: Does anyone know who got PE cars 1-10?

Wimbledon
Also join us on the Fiat Scene forums

Re: Does anyone know who got PE cars 1-10?

sam500
Actually heard #500 is Marchionne's.

Re: Does anyone know who got PE cars 1-10?

Mike S
Is that #500 Canada or #500 USA

Re: Does anyone know who got PE cars 1-10?

sam500
That's a great question, I'm not sure. I got this from Josh Donnelly a while back, so I would think maybe USA (since we were talking about our PEs).