Comment deleted

Hi All,

I'm going to post this here because most folks read this forum.

Someone posted a comment on my post "It's Official - Fiat is Back!"  yesterday and I deleted it.

The post expressed frustration with the process, (which we all have expressed here freely and rightly so), however, it questioned why someone received his car first. Rather than dampen a special day for someone I deleted the comment.  Judgment call on my part and I'm sorry it offended the poster.

Comments on the blog are welcomed, and I publish plenty of negative stuff. However, comments related to personal stuff, I'll always error on the side of protecting my readers.

I posted it here because I have no way of contacting the poster to tell him why.

-Chris

Re: Comment deleted

fredfrey
Moderation (within reason) is good for a forum.
Had an idea about a section. Hows about a "Dealers by state" section, then a subsection for each state.
There we can post information about our dealings with the dealer where we purchased our car. We need to praise the dealers who are enthusiastic and knowledgeable. We also need to be able to warn potential customers about extra charges some dealers are tacking on.

Re: Comment deleted

Jim McKenzie
I'd be ok with 50 sections by state, or even with a single section "For Dealers Only", but it would be nice if they posted more often...in a "commercial" section so their comments wouldn't be with mixed with owners and potential owners comments..

Does Laura Soave or other Fiat seniors folks have ID's here?  If not, have they been approached?

As far as deleting/editting...sounds like you did the right thing Chris.
1973 Fiat 850 Sport Spider
1977 Fiat X1/9

Re: Comment deleted

Minuszka
Where can people turn to, other than - the useless - Fiat Ciao number? They don't have information, they don't return calls, they don't treat owners with respect. There is only one supervisor, Jay. He worked 2-3 days only last week, has a note on his desk to contact me, but never did. Can he afford to do that? Can Fiat?
Is he answering to someone? If we would run our business like this...

Re: Comment deleted

PE#454
I took a look in my e-mail Fiat folder. In chronological order, from oldest to most recent:

1. customerassistmkt@chrysler.com
2. fiatusa@fiatusa.vertismail.com
3. email@fiat-email.com
4. Fiat500@ciaofiat.com

Any or all of these may be worth a try in an attempt to reach someone. If anyone wanted to volunteer to compose a complaint letter that we could each submit to the addresses above, that would be swell.

Re: Comment deleted

Mike S
Good idea.

I'm also thinking of creating a customer satisfaction survey that could be hopefully hosted here.

Items like dealer product knowledge from 1-Very dissatisfied to 5-Most excellent

Suggestions needed for what to include in the survey.

I think we are the most understanding customers Fiat has and they EARNED our anger.

Re: Comment deleted

Sounds interesting. That could go on the new Forum.  Wonder what the legal implications would be, though...
Prima Edizione  29