Color question on reader's Fiat Preview Event photo stream

Color question on reader's Fiat Preview Event photo stream

FiatGal
Do we know if the color shown on this photograph is the silver/argento?

Re: Color question on reader's Fiat Preview Event photo stream

ciddyguy
Laura, I believe it is, go back to the main blog, scroll down to November 28th and this post from Chris of another poster who went to the LA Auto Show itself, titled, More photos of the Fiat 500 at the 2010 LA Auto Show

Scroll down towards the end of the post and you'll see a much better photograph of what looks to be the same car, this time, it's clearly silver and I'd suggest you look at ALL the photos Chris has posted, both in the blog and on either Picasso or Flickr via links from their original posters and you begin to get a sense of the colors being offered.

Re: Color question on reader's Fiat Preview Event photo stream

Hi Laura,

Can you post the picture?

You can download the picture to your PC and then upload it to the forum.

with pic

FiatGal
Ciddyguy... I've seen all those pics, more than twice!  I think I know which other pic you are referring to. And I agree: it's great that we can browse through all the pics to get a better sense of the colors. To everyone who has sent in photos: Thanks!!! It's very much appreciated.

In fact, Chris, is there a direct link on your blog to those Picasa albums? I find myself doing a complex dance to get to them: find the post from the Fiat Preview Event with reader's photos, then select the direct  link to the Picasa album.

I'm pretty sure this is the silver. Looks lighter. Starting to grow on me...

Re: with pic

Hmmm, I have to do something about that. In the meantime here is the link: Fiat500USA Photo Gallery

Re: Color question on reader's Fiat Preview Event photo stream

Personally, I'm not a fan of silver or white, the greens, not sure although perhaps the olive green if that.

That said, I DO like the red, the blue and the yellow, the brown is nice too but not sure I want brown on my 500 though.

Re: with pic

Looks SILVER.