Carrying a bike

Re: Carrying a bike

Small Car Lover
Good Work!  Thanks!

Re: Carrying a bike

cogtooth
Bianco Perla Sport

Re: Carrying a bike

Small Car Lover
Awsome!  That fits in just fine.  The driver's seat in that pic looks like it is slid nearly all the way back, is that correct?  Now I just need to figure out how to fit a bike into that new Alfa 4C just announced.  I'm really drooling over that concept.  I may have to sell some organs (you only need one kidney, right?) to get into that car.

Thanks for the pic Cogtooth

Re: Carrying a bike

cogtooth
I put the bike in before I went on a test drive, but I don't think I moved the seat for driving.  Criswell has been great at responding to my concerns, and told me that a receiver hitch costs about $170 to be installed by a dealer.
Bianco Perla Sport

Re: Carrying a bike

cogtooth
I looked under the rear while ordering my Fiat over the weekend.  There appears to be two strong mounts under the bumper cover that look like they could be used to easily bolt a bar between them and include a receiver hitch welded in the middle.  If so, it would be an easy install by anyone.
Bianco Perla Sport

Re: Carrying a bike

a visitor
Dudes, just take off the rear wheel. It's a snap after you do it two or three times.

Re: Carrying a bike

Andres
I will try that for sure, and if I remove the rear wheel also perhaps it could fit even better right?

Thanks
12