Call from FIAT Information Center

jamesday24
I got a call from the FIAT Information Center today.  They asked me for some basic information (that they should have already had), then asked me about my Prima Edizione.  They wanted to know how many miles it has on it (1400) and if everything worked.  I told them everything worked fine and that I was really enjoying the car.  I also gave an excellent review of Fields FIAT and my delivery.

While I had the chance, I asked them about getting paper copies of all the guides and the manual that is on the DVD.  They said they would send them right out.

What I'd really like is the numbered print that was mailed to PE owners.  They should have come with the cars instead of being mailed to people who may have ended up backing out later.

It sounded like they were calling all PE owners.
Bianco Prima Edizione 345 from Fields FIAT

Re: Call from FIAT Information Center

Fiat #183
I got a similar call a couple of weeks ago.  While I gave the car good marks I had nothing good to say about the dealer.  They were almost comically inept.  The entire roll out of this car was poorly done