Bluetooth

John Reid
I was able to pair my phone to the Bluetooth easily. However, my phone will not transfer numbers to the system, I have to say the number each time. That's inconvenient, but all right with me. The problem is that each time I start the car, after a few seconds the Bluetooth starts playing instructions on how to load phone numbers. My phone can't do it and I want to stop that annoying message. Any suggestions?

Re: Bluetooth

Fiat #183
Take it to the dealer and get them to load the phone number automatically into the system.  They did it with my phone  and it dates back to Edison.

Re: Bluetooth

JohnTony
Banned User
This post was updated on .