Bluetooth Source

John Reid
I'm still having problems with the Bluetooth. My dealer's not good at returning calls and the phone line was no help. Any suggestions as to a good source to go to for help?

Re: Bluetooth Source

ciddyguy
John Reid wrote
I'm still having problems with the Bluetooth. My dealer's not good at returning calls and the phone line was no help. Any suggestions as to a good source to go to for help?
What kinds of problems are you having? Do a little research, there ARE forums for the Fiat 500 and the Blue & Me system, one forum even has an area for us US buyers buying the US spec car, but a lot of the components are the same or very similar due to difference made for the US market.

So I'd do that route or describe what issue(s) you are having and see if anyone here or elsewhere has a solution.

Re: Bluetooth Source

John Reid
I have done research but am still unable to get help. Most phones pair and transfer the users phone book in one step. My phone pairs fine, but the car says number were not able to be loaded automatically and must be done manually. It gives some vague instructions that I have been unable to get to work. In a nutshell, how do you enter you numbers manually?

Re: Bluetooth Source

ciddyguy
John Reid wrote
I have done research but am still unable to get help. Most phones pair and transfer the users phone book in one step. My phone pairs fine, but the car says number were not able to be loaded automatically and must be done manually. It gives some vague instructions that I have been unable to get to work. In a nutshell, how do you enter you numbers manually?
That, I don't know and what I'd suggest is you prowl around for any of the Fiat forums if you haven't already, especially in the UK and elsewhere and research there as they've had experience with the system and they may have already answered that question as many phones don't export the phone book automatically.

I'd Google Blue & Me and see what you get, and especially look for links to forums that are asking how to do this, or get into one that looks interesting and find the forum page that specifically talks about the B&M and root around in there.

That's how I read up on Fiats being pre-wired for an alarm in my research on that subject.

Re: Bluetooth Source

JohnTony
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Bluetooth Source

Blckshn88
It gives some vague instructions that I have been unable to get to work. In a nutshell, how do you enter you numbers manually?

Re: Bluetooth Source

Please visit the new forum for help with your problem.  Thanks! http://www.fiat500usaforum.com/
Prima Edizione  29