Black Prima Decals/Stripes

rossonero404
Hey everyone, picking up my Rosso Prima Edizione today, very excited.
I wanted to see what peoples feelings were on the black decal for the Prima models.  The first time I saw it I was turned off by it, now not sure.  I read somewhere that it looked too much like something you would see on a Camaro, not a Fiat.
Thinking of removing it, but I like the fact that it sets it apart as a Prima and I feel obligated to keep it original.
Who's keeping it, who's removing it, and why?
Prima Edizione #404
Rosso

Forza Milan!

Re: Black Prima Decals/Stripes

sjmst
rossonero404 wrote
Hey everyone, picking up my Rosso Prima Edizione today, very excited.
I wanted to see what peoples feelings were on the black decal for the Prima models.  The first time I saw it I was turned off by it, now not sure.  I read somewhere that it looked too much like something you would see on a Camaro, not a Fiat.
Thinking of removing it, but I like the fact that it sets it apart as a Prima and I feel obligated to keep it original.
Who's keeping it, who's removing it, and why?
Good question. There has been discussion about this.
I didn't like it at first. If up to me I never would have ordered it. But I am leaving them on for now.
It does break up the car's large sides a bit. Also I hate to make such a big change to the car's originality.
Still, for less than 200 dollars I am sure you can always slap a new set back on to make the car "correct"

I say do what you like, it's your car. I already swapped out the black pocket wheels for graphite ones standard on the sport model.

I'm keeping mine , but i did see a red one , and think the red on red  would be cool.

Re: Black Prima Decals/Stripes

jamesday24
I like them and they are part of the Prima Edizione package, so I am definitely keeping them.  They go great with the wheels and black roof.
Bianco Prima Edizione 345 from Fields FIAT

Re: Black Prima Decals/Stripes

rossonero404
I agree.  Now that I have my Prima finally, as of tonight, I think it looks great.
Prima Edizione #404
Rosso

Forza Milan!

Re: Black Prima Decals/Stripes

sonicsby5
I'm keeping mine, I think they look great!
#215 - First 500 Delivery in Washington

Re: Black Prima Decals/Stripes

prima 109
I'm keeping mine.  FYI, those stripes are more like $400.00 to replace.  Plus you have to be a registered owner of a prima and have matching vin to get the 500 logo stripes vs the checkered ones.  I was told that by my selling dealer's gen mngr @ Bob & Chuck Eddy'd in Youngstown, OH.
Craig #109 Rosso with sunroof/post assembly block heater.

Re: Black Prima Decals/Stripes

sjmst
prima 109 wrote
I'm keeping mine.  FYI, those stripes are more like $400.00 to replace.  Plus you have to be a registered owner of a prima and have matching vin to get the 500 logo stripes vs the checkered ones.  I was told that by my selling dealer's gen mngr @ Bob & Chuck Eddy'd in Youngstown, OH.
400? wow. Yeah, keep them.

Re: Black Prima Decals/Stripes

rossonero404
Well after 2 days and LOTS of compliments, they've grown on me.  Definitely a part of the Prima.

I am shocked at how much fun this car is to drive w/ only 101hp, and i love the fact that i can race around or  go easy sit back and cruise to the tune of 40mpg!
Prima Edizione #404
Rosso

Forza Milan!

Re: Black Prima Decals/Stripes

sjmst
The car is a home run. I cannot count the number of comments, questions, compliments, smiles, stares I have gotten.
Just yesterday a guy in a new BMW wagon gave me a big thumbs up.
It is happiness on wheels.