Backup Sensor Help

Sara
Hello
I just purchased a Fiat 500 (sport) over the weekend and had a question... I read theres a backup sensor so you dont accidentally smack into something that will go off when you get close to something.. however i cant for the life of me figure out where to configure the beep anywhere :/ Cant find it in the manual.. so came here hoping someone could help =) thanks in advance.

Re: Backup Sensor Help

kzod
Backup sensors are an option.  If you didn't pay for them, they aren't on your car.  You can double check by looking at your rear bumper.  If you don't see 4 round circles on it, then there's nothing there.