Are all Interior Plastics/Door Panels Grey?

Are all Interior Plastics/Door Panels Grey?

littlejohn
I understand you can change seat type, go two tone, Roof Liner, Bezel matches exterior paint color, but...

 all the rest of the interior, say the door panels, boot around the shift knob, and top dash look to be the grey finish?  My toyota for instance has tan seats and tan all over, not tan seats with grey door panels?

All Black plastics would be a better choice if no there choice at all?

Re: Are all Interior Plastics/Door Panels Grey?

ciddyguy
littlejohn wrote
I understand you can change seat type, go two tone, Roof Liner, Bezel matches exterior paint color, but...

 all the rest of the interior, say the door panels, boot around the shift knob, and top dash look to be the grey finish?  My toyota for instance has tan seats and tan all over, not tan seats with grey door panels?

All Black plastics would be a better choice if no there choice at all?
I don't think that's quite right, the headliner can't be changed, outside of choosing the Pop or Lounge for the light headliner, black only for the Sport.

As for the door and rear seat panels, they are ALL the same grey/black plastic, but you DO get matching door pulls depending on which upholstery you choose, so if you get a Pop or Lounge and choose the red seats, your door pulls and armrest will be red to match.

Now I don't know if the other upholstery colors will be available for the Sport other than the brown or black but red has been available in the Sport models in Europe, depending on color of paint chosen. and judging by the photos I've seen, red accents and seats are nice against the standard black/grey panels and headliner in the Sport.

I wager that once the studios are up, you can then choose your color combo much more freely but I understand the website as it is now is a temporary one and the official one isn't up yet (the last I looked the other day) and it should once up have more options available.