Are Interior Color Choices Correct on FiatUSA Website?

Are Interior Color Choices Correct on FiatUSA Website?

macdebbie
I am confused about the interior color choices on the 500 and 500C.

The FiatUSA.com website seems to have mostly only Grigio, Russo and Nero as color choices when you "Build your Car".

When I was at the dealership, there seemed to be alot more color choices than that.

I know that I want Bianco for my exterior, but on the Fiat website I am limited to Grigio and Russo.  Even worse, when I look at the 500C, which I am considering, I am limited to Russo and Nero or Russo and Avorio, but I really want a gray interior.

I also wandered the dealer lot yesterday (in the pouring rain - LOL!) looking at the interiors, since seeing something is easier for me than visualizing it.  I saw a Bianco Pop with a gray or black leather interior.  It looked beautiful, and I might have considered it had it not been sold.

But the website indicates that the leather seats are not available on the Pop.

People on this site also have mentioned a Marrone (?sp) interior with Bianco.  That is not an interior color that comes up as a choice on the website with Bianco.

So what gives?  BTW what color is Marrone?

Re: Are Interior Color Choices Correct on FiatUSA Website?

macdebbie wrote
[...]

Hi macdebbie, Welcome!

I moved the forum over to a new site:  The NEW Fiat 500 USA Forum

The dealers have actual colors and materials so you can see and feel them. They can walk you through getting the exact car you want.

Copy your post and then re-post it on the new forum. You'll have to re-register, just use your same user name.  You'll get more replies there.
Prima Edizione  29