Air tour of Toluca plant-100's of cars

DennisLee
Hi: I am sure others have used Google Earth to "tour" the Toluca plant.
I could not zoom close enogh to identify the car models parked outside, but their were 100's in all colors. Mostly white thogh.
Perhaps one of you can do a better job of identifying models.
I have a Mocha Latte on order; can you find  please?

Thanks
Dennis

Re: Air tour of Toluca plant-100's of cars

ciddyguy
DennisLee wrote
Hi: I am sure others have used Google Earth to "tour" the Toluca plant.
I could not zoom close enogh to identify the car models parked outside, but their were 100's in all colors. Mostly white thogh.
Perhaps one of you can do a better job of identifying models.
I have a Mocha Latte on order; can you find  please?

Thanks
Dennis
I just got through finding the plant and trying to get in close, the problem is, the lots are far away from the roads for the cameras to work and when you zoom in as you loose resolution, the image goes flat when you do the same thing from above so that doesn't help either.

It is if I'm not mistaken, a lot where several different cars are located, like perhaps vans, the Dodge Journey and the Fiat are built and stored before being shipped out and it may be a holding pen for several companies, don't know though.

Re: Air tour of Toluca plant-100's of cars

MrJones
I assume you are joking. There is no way to find your car or any 500. You are not looking at live updates. These photos are months, if not years old. Just look at your own neighborhood--notice how long ago that image was taken?

Besides, most vehicles you see parked likely belong to the employees.

Re: Air tour of Toluca plant-100's of cars

Dennislee
yes joking