15 Minutes of Fame

Giallo Edizione
Check out this email I just got from FIAT:

Re: 15 Minutes of Fame

sjmst
Very cool. Are you going for it?

Re: 15 Minutes of Fame

Mike S
That's great. Can I have your autograph?

Re: 15 Minutes of Fame

Mike S
I just got the same email too while I was responding to you.

Re: 15 Minutes of Fame

Vlad92
That's awesome!  Congrats!

Re: 15 Minutes of Fame

Giallo Edizione
Mike S wrote
That's great. Can I have your autograph?
I'll sign your bezel, if you ever get one.
Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)

Re: 15 Minutes of Fame

Vlad92
Not to spoil your fame, but I just got my own email!  I wonder if they sent one to every future Prima owner?

Re: 15 Minutes of Fame

sjmst
We got one.

Re: 15 Minutes of Fame

Giallo Edizione
Vlad92 wrote
Not to spoil your fame, but I just got my own email!  I wonder if they sent one to every future Prima owner?
Never doubted that. FIAT would never want my mug and attitude floating around the 'net.

I suppose I could do a bit stolen from Jerry McGuire "Show me the bezel! SHOW ME THE BEZEL!!"
Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)

Re: 15 Minutes of Fame

CIAO RR
FIAT # 239 grigio w/sun roof!!!

Yep, I received the same email.  I wonder if they could use my mug that's up in the post office??!?

Re: 15 Minutes of Fame

CIAO RR wrote
FIAT # 239 grigio w/sun roof!!!

Yep, I received the same email.  I wonder if they could use my mug that's up in the post office??!?

I got a laugh out of that one.

Hi CIAO RR, welcome to the forum!

Re: 15 Minutes of Fame

CIAO RR
Can't wait to get mine.  Heck, I already ordered my vanity plate "CIAO RR"  hence the name.  Plates are aready in.  DMV would not give me CIAO or C1AO or C1A0  I got some crazy reason.  Anyway...can't wait to pick up my car. (when it arrives)

Re: 15 Minutes of Fame

5*(10)^2
Anyone here got selected by the casting company?

Re: 15 Minutes of Fame

sketch
They just did the initial interviews today.

Re: 15 Minutes of Fame

Minuszka
I was told that they're doing interviews for 10 straight days now. They've started in California. These are just preliminary interviews. There could be a second interview prior to the final selection.

Re: 15 Minutes of Fame

Giallo Edizione
I interviewed yesterday. Look for me on the Academy Awards on Sunday night! They will be awarding me the Golden Bezel for my ranting performance in the interview. Took my lessons from Charlie Sheen.
Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)

Re: 15 Minutes of Fame

CIAO RR
I did mine on Wednesday.  Took about 15-20 minutes.  The little gold statue looks good on the mantle!  I'd rather have the cinquecento in my garage.  Ciao!

Re: 15 Minutes of Fame

FiATL
I did mine on Tuesday.  They asked me to email pictures of my house, cars, family, etc to them.  Anyone else get that request?  Spent about 15 minutes talking with the guy via Skype.  Was very laid back and sort like a mini job interview.  Now if only I could see that bezel...
Chris B
Roswell GA
Sport 5 speed.  Verde Oliva w/ Marrone
Ordered: 4/8  Delivered 5/25

Re: 15 Minutes of Fame

sketch
OH man, haha.  I'm glad you posted, I completely forgot they'd asked me for that.

Re: 15 Minutes of Fame

CIAO RR
Me too!!!  I'm certain they asked everyone.
123