video of Lounge with manual transmission

video of Lounge with manual transmission

CaliberSRT4
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I just found this video showing a quick look at a Lounge with manual transmission.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dch_0-IKRf0&feature=related

Re: video of Lounge with manual transmission

Gavin
This post was updated on .
wow...if I could get a Lounge with manual, I might cancel my Prima...

Ivory upper interior and Fixed Glass roof would make the car at least seem a bit more open and spacious...

Is Canada gonna be the new Europe, ie: they get all the fun stuff we don't :)

Gavin

Re: video of Lounge with manual transmission

sjmst
Can't get a manual Lounge in the USA

Re: video of Lounge with manual transmission

CaliberSRT4
Yes, Canada only, but I like the gearshifter and how it is different from the pop and sport manual shifters. Too bad there is so little demand for manuals in the US, I love manual transmission.

Re: video of Lounge with manual transmission

ciddyguy
CaliberSRT4 wrote
Yes, Canada only, but I like the gearshifter and how it is different from the pop and sport manual shifters. Too bad there is so little demand for manuals in the US, I love manual transmission.
Such a shame, but I wonder just how true this statement is of customers not wanting to shift gears or is this something the dealers and/or manufacturers are inducing to get us Americans to not want to shift or what?

I see the benefits of both but do prefer a manual myself.

Very cool that Canadians get a manual with the Lounge.

A manual transmission used to be much more widely available than they are now. Sad.

Re: video of Lounge with manual transmission

einy
I got alot of comments on the "Save the Manuals" t-shirt (bought thru Car and Driver's online store) when I wore it to the recent Cincinnati Auto Show!  Now, if they'd only ship me the S.T.M. magnets I ordered to I can appropriately adorn my cars .... !