Yipes! Stripes!

Giallo Edizione
My turn:

Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)

Re: Yipes! Stripes!

spindoc
Wow, that looks really good!  Nice job (from one stripe guy to another).

Re: Yipes! Stripes!

Awesome. That's how the Prima's should have been. Makes the car look sleeker.

Re: Yipes! Stripes!

Giallo Edizione
Thanks!

The black pocket wheels are key!

Giallo Edizione!
Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)

Re: Yipes! Stripes!

Jim McKenzie
love these stripes, may i ask where you got them?  I'll end up getting them too I think, also on a yellow 500.  they are the perfect complement (though reversed) to these on my X

1973 Fiat 850 Sport Spider
1977 Fiat X1/9

Re: Yipes! Stripes!

Giallo Edizione
XGraphicsOnline.com

Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)

Re: Yipes! Stripes!

einy
Me like, me like!   MUCH better to my eyes than the PE "upper stripe"!