Where did the question and answer info come from on the blog?

Where did the question and answer info come from on the blog?

Mike S
There are too many conflicting dates and too much conflicting information.

So will we get delivery in 17 - 21 days (minus a few because of when that was posted) or will it be by the end of April?

I was told today that all dealers will be getting PE's within a few days of each other. I was also told that the dealer stock 500's would not be sold before the PE's. Why would that be? I think that a dealer with an open studio will be selling any stock he has on hand, and why not?

I'm tired of the BS. I ordered my car for delivery at my local dealer which is the one they suggested and he has not broken ground yet.

SO??? Am I gonna be pissed or what?

Re: Where did the question and answer info come from on the blog?

Mike S wrote
There are too many conflicting dates and too much conflicting information.

So will we get delivery in 17 - 21 days (minus a few because of when that was posted) or will it be by the end of April?

I was told today that all dealers will be getting PE's within a few days of each other. I was also told that the dealer stock 500's would not be sold before the PE's. Why would that be? I think that a dealer with an open studio will be selling any stock he has on hand, and why not?

I'm tired of the BS. I ordered my car for delivery at my local dealer which is the one they suggested and he has not broken ground yet.

SO??? Am I gonna be pissed or what?
Hi Mike S,

The Q&A came from an anonymous source, and is the latest and best information I could find as of the 16th. Couple of thoughts, though:

A) As we've seen,  this stuff seems to change continually, that's why you must defer to the official call from Fiat. The info provided I assume is accurate as of the 16th.

B) I posted this as soon as I got it because we need information. Like many, I've called ciaofiat, and while they are all pleasant, there is not a lot of information being provided. When I come across something that can keep us informed and it's not marked confidential, I'LL error on the side of keeping you all informed.

Re: Where did the question and answer info come from on the blog?

Mike S
At least we have it from Laura that delivery will be mid to late Feb.

Re: Where did the question and answer info come from on the blog?

PE#454
I was told by Fiat Assistance today that delivery might be "as soon as" late next month and, of course, by no later than April 30.