When will Fiat USA website be fixed?

Jim McKenzie
It has been a couple of weeks now since you could pull up the pdf's of dealers by state.  Now granted some of the locations of the dots for the the dealers did not exactly match the physical location in reality...but so what?  I live in Florida and know where Clearwater and Lutz are.  If the dots are slightly off...so what?

I'm a CIO at USF, and as such know you don't remoove content....even if slightly incorrect...and replace it with "coming soon"?   You instead replace it with the new in a seamless nearly-no-downtime approach.

So I say this with all good intent...WTF?

Fiat, please get your i.T. act together.   Two weeks of "coming soon" and I would have fired the webmaster... 12 days ago.
1973 Fiat 850 Sport Spider
1977 Fiat X1/9

Re: When will Fiat USA website be fixed?

Mike S
It seemed like they were going to do better.

They need to outsource I.T. because nothing has worked from the beginning, like ordering the first 500 P.E's.

Re: When will Fiat USA website be fixed?

MrJones
So you're saying they should (wait for it....) "Fix I.T. Again, Tony?"

Ha! Ha! I couldn't resist!

Re: When will Fiat USA website be fixed?

Mike S
I like it!!!
That was good.

From what I understand, this is an interim site.  The "real" site will be up when marketing will get under way.  From what I've heard back in December, this was to begin March/April.  This is really when things are suppose to be rolling.  I'm expecting to see more stuff fall into place as we move through this time-line.  Fingers crossed!

Re: When will Fiat USA website be fixed?

5*(10)^2
Fiat500USA wrote
This is really when things are suppose to be rolling.  I'm expecting to see more stuff fall into place as we move through this time-line.  Fingers crossed!
You're right. It coincides with the casting/filming as well. I was told the full marketing will start very soon.