What's your latest ETA?

For the folks that are still waiting. Has your dealer told you why, or given you an ETA?

My car, number 29, was shipped on Jan 25, eventually arriving at Larchmont where it has been sitting the last couple of weeks.  Last I heard, they had their DMV inspection and are waiting for DMV to OK.

Re: What's your latest ETA?

cogtooth
My ordered sport completed its testing and has been shipped but is still in Mexico.  The dealer expects it in 2-3 weeks for delivery.  Is this an accurate shipping time to the east coast?
Bianco Perla Sport

Re: What's your latest ETA?

PE#454
I got an e-mail Thursday saying that "your car will come today or in the next few days!" The e-mail three days before had my car being delivered to the dealer (Shreveport) on April 14, so perhaps things have advanced a little faster. It would be a nice treat to have it in Little Rock by my birthday...not holding my breath, though.
Jim

Re: What's your latest ETA?

Jim
Story is no license to sell the car, its been sitting on their lot for several weeks now. I have a 500 sport loaner to drive until then, but its still sad that my first edition 500 is stuck in limbo, and will actually turn out to be third or forth edition.

There is no excuse for this and everyone involved should be very ashamed of such a poorly executed plan.

Re: What's your latest ETA?

cogtooth
My Fiat arrived at the dealer while I was on vacation.  It took 6 weeks and 1 day to get to the East Coast after I placed my order.
Bianco Perla Sport

Re: What's your latest ETA?

popcommuter
Hello all!
My first post, so here goes....

Ordered a stripped down Pop 4/21 from Fiat of Fremont. Still haven't gotten confirmation of the order yet. They said it would be 2 days for confirmation to arrive via e-mail. Called today, the gentleman said he need a manager's password to get my info, still waiting for the call back.

Interesting experience purchasing a car from a dealership (sorry, Studio) that has no functioning service or parts department.

Question: Has anyone tried to order the stripes offered on the Fiat Configurator?

While ordering my Pop, we were unable to locate any available decals in the ordering system.

Enjoying the Forum guys, keep it up.
California Central Valley
Pop - Grigio w/Rosso seats
MB Master Tech

Re: What's your latest ETA?

popcommuter
UPDATE: Finally heard from the dealer, said he'd call me back in 30 minutes. I called back 4 hours later and he says that he just e-mailed it to me but no call.

At least I have a VIN.

Whoooo!
California Central Valley
Pop - Grigio w/Rosso seats
MB Master Tech

Re: What's your latest ETA?

popcommuter wrote
UPDATE: Finally heard from the dealer, said he'd call me back in 30 minutes. I called back 4 hours later and he says that he just e-mailed it to me but no call.

At least I have a VIN.

Whoooo!
Hi popcommuter,

Re: What's your latest ETA?

popcommuter
Realized Sunday that my interior ambient color was selected as "ivory". No bueno. Went back & had to reorder my Pop.
GOOD NEWS. As of May 5th, the Blue & Me package w/ the leather wrapped steering wheel w/audio controls, is standard equipment on the pop with no increase in MSRP.

BTW, changed my interior to the rosso seats with nero ambient, Grigio exterior. Adding red side stripes once it arrives.
California Central Valley
Pop - Grigio w/Rosso seats
MB Master Tech

Re: What's your latest ETA?

Hoicho
popcommuter wrote

Ordered a stripped down Pop 4/21 from Fiat of Fremont. Still haven't gotten confirmation of the order yet. They said it would be 2 days for confirmation to arrive via e-mail. Called today, the gentleman said he need a manager's password to get my info, still waiting for the call back.

Interesting experience purchasing a car from a dealership (sorry, Studio) that has no functioning service or parts department.

Question: Has anyone tried to order the stripes offered on the Fiat Configurator.
I ordered my Sport from Fiat of Fremont also on 4/6. I agree with you that they are not very functioning yet. Mine was their first custom order. Lucky me, the owner took my order personally because he is the most knowledge one of the system. And my order became their training section for two of their rep. I went there week later to modify my order. This time their studio manager helped me for it. This time took me longer than my order. The manager seem like no idea how to modify the order. After about 15min, I stepped in and show him how to do it, come on just a simple app system....

I have never receive any email for my order, I just called the Fiat 800 number directly for my status.
HOicHO
SF Bay Area, CA
Sport Auto
Color unknown
POC - 4/6

Re: What's your latest ETA?

popcommuter
There's an 800 number to get updates?
I would greatly appreciate having that info.

Please post the number for me.
California Central Valley
Pop - Grigio w/Rosso seats
MB Master Tech

Re: What's your latest ETA?

FiatGal
Ordered mine late March. Received an email from my Mass. dealer about 10 days ago stating that my car "was in the US and should arrive at the dealer by May 8th." Timeline was exactly as expected, about 6 weeks.

Today received another email stating that the order has been delayed about a week due to the storms in the south. I really don't mind: much prefer knowing my car will be delayed rather than having to be reordered anew because my car wound up smashed in a tree. (And my thoughts go out to anyone in that area; so devastating and heartbreaking.)

So ETA is now May  15...

Re: What's your latest ETA?

Hoicho
888-242-6342
I told the customer service rep that I want to get the latest status of my order. Then they will ask you your vin number.
HOicHO
SF Bay Area, CA
Sport Auto
Color unknown