What Americans want, according to Fiat design boss Ramaciotti

What Americans want, according to Fiat design boss Ramaciotti

JustWilliam
http://www.autoweek.com/article/20101206/CARNEWS/101209942
“You can safely assume that you've created god in your own image when it turns out that god hates all the same people you do.”

Anne Lamott

Re: What Americans want, according to Fiat design boss Ramaciotti

Good article, thanks for sharing!

Re: What Americans want, according to Fiat design boss Ramaciotti

FiatGal
Who knew something as seemingly inconsequential as a cupholder is a defining characteristic of an American designed car? Fascinating!

Re: What Americans want, according to Fiat design boss Ramaciotti

Ah, the elusive North American cup holder... I've been trying to get a good picture of it.  The funny thing is the European car also has a cup holder. It is smaller, but there is one. LOL

Re: What Americans want, according to Fiat design boss Ramaciotti

FiatGal
That is funny. We need the big cup holder for the double grande decaf latte with skim milk (< for the record, I would never order this!) while our European cousins need the cup holder for an espresso.

Re: What Americans want, according to Fiat design boss Ramaciotti

LauraInME wrote
That is funny. We need the big cup holder for the double grande decaf latte with skim milk (< for the record, I would never order this!) while our European cousins need the cup holder for an espresso.
  LOL !
Prima Edizione  29