We Will NOT Need to Wait for a Local Studio for Delivery!

We Will NOT Need to Wait for a Local Studio for Delivery!

sjmst
Fiat 500 speeding to market
Delivery of small cars to begin before most dealerships are ready
Alisa Priddle / The Detroit News

Soave said the first owners will be notified when their Prima Edizione is ready. "We will match them with their dealer and deliver to their home or a Chrysler location if they don't want to wait until their Fiat studio is ready," she said.

Chrysler will make special arrangements to ensure dealers have the necessary paperwork. "We will look at each dealer on a case-by-case basis," said spokesman Ralph Kisiel.

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20110125/AUTO01/101250374/Fiat-500-speeding-to-market#ixzz1C4jE2ZX0