Walk-around of Pop

sjmst
Have not seen much on the Pop. Here is a detailed walk-around.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVIxyBNcX14

Re: Walk-around of Pop

ciddyguy
sjmst wrote
Have not seen much on the Pop. Here is a detailed walk-around.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVIxyBNcX14
Nice video there of what the knobs and stuff are like.

Also something interesting, if I'm not mistaken, it appears when the author started the car (too bad we don't actually hear it start much over the road noise), it appeared the lights came on automatically, as long as the headlight switch was left ON, otherwise, the car has the usual daytime running lights mounted in the lower light housing if the car is driven without the lights physically on. Nice. I had to view this video several times, pausing and such. Oh, you may have noticed but the power outlet is just above the cup holders on the driver's side, and I can see why they moved the USB hub, with the larger cup holders, the room is now taken away, though on the front of the gearbox housing might've been a good place for it, but also they may have been thinking of security so one's MP3 player can be safely tucked away in the glove box, out of sight.

I read I think here that if you pull on the turn signal stock or such, the car will keep the headlights on for a certain amount of time, depending on how many times you pull the stalk.

The right side stalk is cleaver, I think you move up and down the stalk itself for activation of the front wipers, rotate the end for the rear, push for the front washer, pull for the rear with the TRIP cycle through button on the very end so you can see pertinent info in a sequence while driving.

Love how the buttons on the wheel are light in a soft red.

This car looks might nice, even in the "base" Pop.

Re: Walk-around of Pop

Jim McKenzie
nice video, thanks for posting it.
1973 Fiat 850 Sport Spider