Thanks

JustWilliam
  I'm thankful that Chris has worked so hard to bring us all together as a diverse but focused community voice. And I'm thankful to add my voice to a group of enthusiasts that have every reason to be proud, happy and optimistic.

  Lucky US!

Our little group has always been, and always will until the end. And it feels wonderful. Involve yourself. Involve others. Do what you can, whereEVER you can-  and know that you have done and felt something GOOD!

Happy Day of Thanks gang. Together we're HEAVY!

Peace,
William
“You can safely assume that you've created god in your own image when it turns out that god hates all the same people you do.”

Anne Lamott