Stripes!

spindoc
Got some stripes on my car last week.  I originally saw some pics of one like this on a European forum last year, and figured when I got mine I'd do it up the same way.

Re: Stripes!

sjmst
Cool!

Re: Stripes!

Giallo Edizione
Nice! That should grab some attention away from those Shelby's.

My former MINI was striped in the same way.
Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)

Re: Stripes!

FiATL
I like the stripes.  Want to do something to my Olivo Verde Sport when I get it but my color is more subdued so I'm thinking something on the lower body like some of the Abarth or older Shelby Mustangs had.  Simple racing stripe along bottom maybe with small Abarth decals included.  Who knows?
Chris B
Roswell GA
Sport 5 speed.  Verde Oliva w/ Marrone
Ordered: 4/8  Delivered 5/25

Re: Stripes!

Hannibal Faginni
Was this done at your local Fiat dealer or a local custom shop? I love the look of racing stripes. Sweet.

Re: Stripes!

AusAbarth
Try this site

http://street-race.org/catalog/68/fiatsidestripes

I will be using them when my Abarth arrives in September (PS: I am from Australia) and they can do customs if you have any ideas

Or http://www.kit500.it

Loads of choices

Cheers

RE: Stripes!

Hannibal Faginni
Wow Great link, Thanks AusAbarth.

Hannibal Faginni

Re: Stripes!

spindoc
Hannibal Faginni wrote
Was this done at your local Fiat dealer or a local custom shop? I love the look of racing stripes. Sweet.
Thanks.  It was done at a local shop called Carolina Tint (in Wilmington NC).

Re: Stripes!

jakeliu
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Stripes!

csluyuan
That said, still a bit sooner than we all had expected but not that much sooner though I don't think.