Stripes not available yet from Fiat?

DennisLee
Hi: After buying car yesterday, but taking delivery next week so 3M coat and Italian stripe could be applied.
No problem, we thought.
Dealer called today and said Fiat has not released this Flag Color stripe yet and did not know when it would be available.
Dealer is 265 miles away and I am so sorry that the stripe can`t be applied before I fly up and drive it home.
We really love the look of this stripe on our Verde paint.......
Any thoughts or information about this striping or where I can get a match here and have installed myself?
We don`t live in a very big city and I am not aware of services here.
Thanks
DennisLee