Spotted a flock of 500C's

CaliberSRT4
No pictures unfortunately.

There were about 10-12 of them that I saw. I recognized some lounge models, but don't remember specifically if I saw any pop's. And the 500C doesn't come in a sport flavor as far as I know.

They were being driven in some very intense freezing rain. You couldn't ask for better testing conditions for a convertible. The grille of my car, the roof, the sides; everything was covered in a thick sheet of ice.

Oh, and one of the 500C's had its top down.

Re: Spotted a flock of 500C's

Giallo Edizione
CaliberSRT4 wrote
No pictures unfortunately.

There were about 10-12 of them that I saw.
Was this anywhere near area 59?
Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)

Re: Spotted a flock of 500C's

CaliberSRT4
Giallo Edizione wrote
CaliberSRT4 wrote
No pictures unfortunately.

There were about 10-12 of them that I saw.
Was this anywhere near area 59?
It was near area 51.