Seattle fiat dealer websites

ciddyguy
It's looking like some dealers are now actually moving forward here, at least 2 of the 3 dealers here in the Seattle/Tacoma area now have websites.

It seems that Fiat of Kirkland is at 12828 134 Place NE in the same complex as the Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge, at least for now that I can see (not sure if they will remain there once Alfa Romeo comes stateside), at any rate, there IS a website for them now.

Fiat of Kirkland

And then Fiat of Tacoma, as I figured is ON South Tacoma Way and they have a website too. The location is just north of S. 38th St, just north of Tacoma Dodge, which is also reopening as a Dodge/Jeep and Chrysler dealer if I'm not mistaken and is owned by Phil Bivens. I think Fiat of Tacoma lists a video cliip from right here at Fiat 500 USA if I'm not mistaken. (FIAT 500 USA Launch.AVI via YouTube), anyway, they also have a presence on both Facebook and Twitter.

Their URL is thus.

I didn't see the exact date of opening but Fiat of Kirkland has the car for test drives, or so the site says. So far according to Fiat USA, Fiat of Kirkland is slated to open in March, Fiat of Tacoma in April so who knows.

So exciting times ahead!

Re: Seattle fiat dealer websites

sonicsby5
I test drove their brownish/orange Sport last week.  Was a blast to drive, and peppy with three people in the car.  If anyone wants to drive it, call and ask for Erin Alexander.

I was really surprised at how buttoned down the car felt.  Really solid.  My expectations were exceeded!
#215 - First 500 Delivery in Washington