Seattle area Fiat club meeting with dealer

Seattle area Fiat club meeting with dealer

Bert
An update to my recent post about reps from the Rairdon Group (Kirkland location) attending the March Fiat Enthusiasts Northwest meeting....

Both Jon Sherrell and Erin Alexander are scheduled to attend our March 2nd meeting.

Both attended sales staff training this month in LA.

Anyone here in the greater Seattle area is welcome to attend.  We will have our regular business meeting portion (~15-20 minutes) then they will have the rest of the evening to make their presentation, which will include projected images or perhaps video.

Location: Mia Roma, 7620 NE Bothell Way, Kenmore, (425) 486-6200
Time: 7:30 p.m., but many come around 6:00 for dinner.
My email: fiats@wavecable.com

Erin told us there are 26 PE buyers in Washington state (3 in FEN), who would have thought that many?!
Bert
PE#480
'78 124 Spider
FEN, Seattle

Re: Seattle area dealers

Bert
As an aside to the dealer issue...

Our club began contacting the three local dealers late last year.

Only Rairdon responded and they have been very good about staying in touch with us and offering to talk to us.  But even they were in the dark much of the time too!

I personally sent the other two dealers a "welcome" letter and a copy of the January 2011 Hemmings Sports & Exotic Cars magazine that had a positive editorial about the Fiat dealer/Fiat enthusiasts relationship (I flagged the page).

I have had no response from those two dealers, not even a simple thank you by email!

So I feel lucky that the Rairdon Group people are so willing to talk to us and I feel the pain of those who are not hearing anything!
Bert
PE#480
'78 124 Spider
FEN, Seattle

Re: Seattle area dealers

sonicsby5
Thanks Bert.  Looking forward to the meeting.  Any news on whether they'll have their Demo by then?
#215 - First 500 Delivery in Washington

Re: Seattle area dealers

Bert
Haven't heard if they'll have one or not.
Bert
PE#480
'78 124 Spider
FEN, Seattle

Re: Rairdon now has demo car...!!

Bert
I just got a phone call that the Rairdon Group Fiat dealer in Kirkland received their demo car this morning.

Contact info:

Erin Alexander

Internet Sales Director

Rairdon's Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM of Kirkland

FIAT of Kirkland

12828 NE 124th St., Kirkland, WA 98034

Direct line 425-296-3026

Cell 425-444-9220

It is an orange color sport with the manual 5 speed transmission.

They said they will bring it to our March 2nd meeting, details above.
Bert
PE#480
'78 124 Spider
FEN, Seattle

Re: Rairdon now has demo car...!!

sonicsby5
Erin's in BIG TROUBLE!  She promised she'd call me "the minute" their demo arrived... :)
#215 - First 500 Delivery in Washington

Re: Rairdon now has demo car...!!

theoanderin
Your funny!!215~ Erin