Prima Rosso with Matching Dash

sam500
Hi all,

I was browsing through the FIAT USA Facebook page, and ran into this. Some pictures of PE #316, in red with a (what I'm guessing is a custom-ordered from the dealer) matching red dash. I must say, I'd rather keep my graphite bezel. However, it can be done!

Credit for the pictures goes to Northside Fiat of Houston.

Re: Prima Rosso with Matching Dash

sjmst
Good find, thanks!

not bad..

Re: Prima Rosso with Matching Dash

Vlad92
Nice...  Any idea how much?

Re: Prima Rosso with Matching Dash

sjmst
Vlad92 wrote
Nice...  Any idea how much?
I was quoted 375 installed by a local Fiat dealer

Re: Prima Rosso with Matching Dash

5*(10)^2
If you look through the pictures, he has other bits customized as well. The center console (where e-brake is) and the e-brake boot with red stitching. The boot can be bought on ebay though not sure if it's the same mod.

Re: Prima Rosso with Matching Dash

Mike S
I'm looking at a vinyl overlay that can be removed.