Prima Edizione Wrong Order/Incorrect options?

Prima Edizione Wrong Order/Incorrect options?

5*(10)^2
I will be visiting the dealer to check out my PE today for the first time. But saw a comment on FiatUSA facebook that is mildly disturbing.

Picked up my Prima this afternoon. I ordered it with a sunroof, and surprise! No sunroof. And then I discovered one of the center ac vents broken. But the car was a fun drive on the way home and it feels quite nimble at 70-80mph. The blue & me works great too.

So anyone here ordered an option and it didn't come with it or vice-versa?

I just realized Fiat USA didn't send a receipt of what options I ordered. Could this be a potential issue of he said vs she said?

The other rather interesting note is the poster mentioned 'blue & me'.

Re: Prima Edizione Wrong Order/Incorrect options?

ciddyguy
5*(10)^2 wrote
I will be visiting the dealer to check out my PE today for the first time. But saw a comment on FiatUSA facebook that is mildly disturbing.

Picked up my Prima this afternoon. I ordered it with a sunroof, and surprise! No sunroof. And then I discovered one of the center ac vents broken. But the car was a fun drive on the way home and it feels quite nimble at 70-80mph. The blue & me works great too.

So anyone here ordered an option and it didn't come with it or vice-versa?

I just realized Fiat USA didn't send a receipt of what options I ordered. Could this be a potential issue of he said vs she said?

The other rather interesting note is the poster mentioned 'blue & me'.
The Blue & me Bluetooth system should be a standard item as the Primas are indeed based on the Fiat 500 Sport which gets the Blue & Me standard anyway.

Re: Prima Edizione Wrong Order/Incorrect options?

Doodles
Fortunately there were few options available so not that
much of a chance for a foul up.

Re: Prima Edizione Wrong Order/Incorrect options?

Doodles
How ever, it was so long ago i don't remember if i ordered sun roof or not
I guess I'll find out when i see it.
I'd like to have sunroof but what it is is what it is.

Re: Prima Edizione Wrong Order/Incorrect options?

Mike S
You won't have to take it if you don't want it.
Just say no and select one of the other 500's filling the lots while we wait for the PE's.

Re: Prima Edizione Wrong Order/Incorrect options?

5*(10)^2
Ah ok...my bad. The 'Blue & me' is the comms system.

The FB poster clarified that he has the sunroof thing.

In any case, I saw my PE at the dealership. Everything is in place.

Wish in you were in the Boston area, we could swap. I cannot get in a comfortable long-term driving position in the sunroof test model I drove at my dealer. Much happier in the solid top in the showroom. Mine PE is a Rosso sunroof and it may have to go to some other lucky soul ( who didn't have to live through wait.)
Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)

Re: Prima Edizione Wrong Order/Incorrect options?

5*(10)^2
Oops...I haven't picked up mine. The paragraph in italic is quoted from someone on Facebook.

I saw mine today and it's exactly what I ordered. :)