Poster-present. That was nice Fiat!

Minuszka
I just received a Prima Edizione parcel that looks like a poster. My wife put it under the tree quickly so I can't look until later, but this is a nice touch and surprise from Fiat to Prima owners.
I'm sure all others who reserved a P.E. will receive one, hopefully today, that is perfect and thoughtful timing.
Merry Christmas to all of you.

Re: Poster-present. That was nice Fiat!

Gavin
Sweet...will be checking my mail today...

Nissan sent me a LEAF t shirt....maybe Fiat will do the same :)    That would be sweet.

Gavin

Re: Poster-present. That was nice Fiat!

Minuszka
It came with UPS.

Re: Poster-present. That was nice Fiat!

Mike S
Yep, very nice.

It came UPS just now. Even the mailing tube has Prima stickers on the end caps.
The mailing tube has a sticker with your name and car number on it. I think things like this should be kept with the car. In 50 years it might be valuable when you do a restoration for some auction or event.

Re: Poster-present. That was nice Fiat!

Mike S
I just noticed, they are signed and numbered. Mine IS 289/500.

289 is my car number.

Re: Poster-present. That was nice Fiat!

Gavin
yep, ups just delivered mine...nice

Gavin

Re: Poster-present. That was nice Fiat!

Jim McKenzie
sounds like Fiat is really starting to do this "right"...a very good sign.
1973 Fiat 850 Sport Spider
1977 Fiat X1/9

Re: Poster-present. That was nice Fiat!

Vlad92
Mine just came as well...  92 / 500.  Will have to run and get a frame for this... very nice.  Is every's red or did they match the color you selected?

Re: Poster-present. That was nice Fiat!

Vlad92 wrote
Mine just came as well...  92 / 500.  Will have to run and get a frame for this... very nice.  Is every's red or did they match the color you selected?
I think they are all red, pretty cool.  Another thing to keep with your Prima Edizione. I like the end caps on the tube!

Re: Poster-present. That was nice Fiat!

Mike S
Yours are bent already!

Re: Poster-present. That was nice Fiat!

prima 109
I haven't been home much this week.  I may have missed the UPS driver or he/she left it on my porch.  I'll have to check for it when I get home today.  I hope no one snatched it, I 'll be pissed.
Craig #109 Rosso with sunroof/post assembly block heater.

Re: Poster-present. That was nice Fiat!

Mike S wrote
Yours are bent already!

I know, it's devastating;)