Pleasant surprise in Ft Lauderdale Florida

Pleasant surprise in Ft Lauderdale Florida

Mike S
I called the West Palm Beach Florida dealer and left a message yesterday. This morning I was called by the owner and was told they are not only opening in WPB but also at their dealership in or near Ft Lauderdale.

Good news. I hope they can deliver it as quickly as Criswell or at least close.

Re: Pleasant surprise in Ft Lauderdale Florida

Mike S wrote
I called the West Palm Beach Florida dealer and left a message yesterday. This morning I was called by the owner and was told they are not only opening in WPB but also at their dealership in or near Ft Lauderdale.

Good news. I hope they can deliver it as quickly as Criswell or at least close.

Cool, two dealers for the price of one! LOL
Prima Edizione  29