Photo of the inside of the Sport vs the Lounge.

Photo of the inside of the Sport vs the Lounge.

Gavin
Ok, gah, keep waffling back and forth.... :)

I like the manual and the sport suspension of the Prima.

I like the fixed glass roof and the white upper interior of the Lounge...figure it will make the small 500 seem bigger.

I can go sunroof on the Prima, so that is fine...but I want to see a real interior of the Sport vs the Lounge to see if the all black inside of the Sport is doable. If so, I will keep my Prima.

Anybody at one of the events get a photo of the door open of the Sport and the Lounge that I can view side by side??

Thanks

Gavin

Re: Photo of the inside of the Sport vs the Lounge.

Re: Photo of the inside of the Sport vs the Lounge.

Gavin
Thanks Chris...

Gah, sadly I want to customize beyond what Fiat will do at this time (though Europe has many more options and I expect the US to be similar over time)...

I like the sport seats, but like the white roof...And I would love the sport seats in leather....

Oh well, still about 50/50 on the Prima vs Lounge.

Hopefully more info comes soon.

Gavin

Re: Photo of the inside of the Sport vs the Lounge.

Gavin wrote
Ok, gah, keep waffling back and forth.... :)

I like the manual and the sport suspension of the Prima.

I like the fixed glass roof and the white upper interior of the Lounge...figure it will make the small 500 seem bigger.

I can go sunroof on the Prima, so that is fine...but I want to see a real interior of the Sport vs the Lounge to see if the all black inside of the Sport is doable. If so, I will keep my Prima.
Gavin
Agreed, I would like the white ceiling too. Gavin, why fixed glass vs sunroof? Less complexity?

Re: Photo of the inside of the Sport vs the Lounge.

Gavin
Yep...less complexity, less cost, less chance of leaking, no motor or electronics to break...No decrease in headroom

I want the light, but if I want air flow, well that is what windows are for.

I don't hate a sunroof, and I will get one if I get the Prima...but I prefer the fixed glass roof...a very elegant a simple solution to the 500 being small.

Gavin

Re: Photo of the inside of the Sport vs the Lounge.

CaliberSRT4
This post was updated on .
The fixed glass roof lets in more light and is larger than the power sunroof.

A lot of people like how it brightens up the cabin and makes the car feel more open. Others don't appreciate that benefit as much and dislike how hot the car can get. Though I have to think that with a lighter color interior and the shade closed, it would not be so bad, and combatted easily with the air conditioning or rolling down the windows.

Re: Photo of the inside of the Sport vs the Lounge.

Gavin
Thanks for that info...my Fiat 500 will be garage kept at home and work, so heat isn't an issue...i do like the idea of more light and more "openess"...

gah, leaning a bit toward the lounge now...still hoping the Prima gets a glass roof option, but I doubt that it will...

Gavin

Re: Photo of the inside of the Sport vs the Lounge.

Jim McKenzie
I agree completely.   Thanks for the photos btw.
1973 Fiat 850 Sport Spider
1977 Fiat X1/9