Philly area gathering Sat Mar. 26

Thad
Happy first day of spring! Nice couple of days we've had around here lately. Hopefully it's a sign that this long cold winter is finally behind us and the driving season is again upon us.

What an exciting start to 2011 we've had. For the first time since 1982, Fiats are being delivered to happy new owners all over the United States and Canada. Several new Fiats are now in regular use on the roads of the Delaware Valley as well. I...t won't be long until you see them on your daily commutes or running errands as it was 30 years ago - if you haven't seen one already, that is!

To celebrate, and to bring us all together again following many months of hibernation, we're inviting you to our first event of 2011. This coming Saturday, March 26th, we'll be getting together to do a little driving, share some good food and drink, and enjoy a little gawking at new Fiats at one of our local dealerships.

Saturday's itinerary looks something like this:

10:30 - Parking lot social gathering, BSing, and impromptu "car show" in the parking lot of the Victory Brew Pub. Directions here: http://victorybeer.com/directions/
11:30 - Lunch at Victory, followed by club meeting. We've needed one of these for a long time; please do whatever you can to be able to attend. And Thad says, "Consider taking home a growler of some of the best local beer in the area." The only growler I know anything about is the neighbor's dog, so let's trust Thad's judgement on this one!
13:30 or so - caravan of Fiat/Lancia cars over to Fiat of Downingtown, just a few minutes down Rt.30. Talk with the Fiat sales and technical staff, check out the new 500s, and take test drives of their demo cars.

If anyone wishes, especially those coming from north of Downingtown, we also invite you to meet for breakfast at Michael's Diner, at the intersection of Routes 662 and 422 in Douglassville, at 9AM. Please RSVP to delvalleyflu@gmail.com if so so that we can reserve appropriate seating. We will then together drive some of the great Berks and Chester backroads between Douglassville and Victory.

There's no fee to attend this event (you just pay for your own food/drink) but please let us know when you'll be joining us - for breakfast, in the parking lot, for lunch, for the dealership open house - and what you'll plan on being a part of. With your response (ASAP, please...), we'll take care of all the reservations for the group.

Hoping you can make it this coming Saturday!

PLEASE Email delvalleyflu@gmail.com for RSVP. We won't be counting the people here on FB that say they will attend!

Shaun Folkerts
Fiat-Lancia Unlimited / FLU Delaware Valley

Re: Philly area gathering Sat Mar. 26

Thad
We had a good crowd out on Saturday and my son took delivery of his Rosso #164:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=344818&id=757728409&l=191236d4b8