Paging Gavin

sjmst
Can't get you a fixed glass sunroof, but here are some shots of the gray Prima.

Re: Paging Gavin

Gavin
THANKS :)

Gavin

Re: Paging Gavin

sjmst
Gavin wrote
THANKS :)

Gavin
You're welcome. I think the gray is very nice. Congrats.

Re: Paging Gavin

jvsgabriel
Hi Gavin, I've got a gray PE as well.  (please read with either a British or Australian accent, makes it more funny.)  They are the most elusive beasts in the wild, and therefore are very shy and hide whenever there are cameras present.  If you are lucky you will get just a brief glimpse of them in the camera lens.  I have been actively trying to capture one, but alas this elusive beast escapes me every time.  But it seems we both have something to look forward too, as we see here the beast in all it's glory!

Good luck on getting one closer to your home or perhaps home delivery?  I was told that mine would be coming in as soon as late next week.  I'm out in San Diego, CA but the local dealer is no where even close to breaking ground.  That dealer is about 10 miles away.  But the dealer which is almost up and ready is one that is about 50 miles away.

Joel

Re: Paging Gavin

Gavin
Ha, thanks...yes she is a rare and elusive beast...

gah, I wish mine was 50 miles away :)  That would be heaven...

Gavin

Re: Paging Gavin

sjmst
More good pics:

Re: Paging Gavin

CIAO RR
Thank you for the pics!!!!  I ordered a PE in the grigio and I'm still waiting for it.  Living here in southern NJ (Philly area) it must be hiding in the pinelands.  Oh when will it come out to be seen again????

Re: Paging Gavin

JohnTony
Banned User
This post was updated on .