Onsale date

fidge
Hi, can someone tell me when i will actually be able to take delivery of a Fiat 500. I have been trying to research it and there will be a dealer about 25 minutes away from me. My current lease is up in March and would love to get one of these great cars. Oh by the way i live in New Jersey, Thanks

Re: Onsale date

cinquecento
Did you pre-order a Prima Edizione? If so, 1st quarter '11 (no later than end of April)

If not, at least a bit later.
398 -> 24

Re: Onsale date

fidge
No, I didn't pre-order, but I signed up for notifications. I was hoping I could get one by March.

Re: Onsale date

FiatGal
My sense is that this will depend on how soon your local dealer is up and running.

Re: Onsale date

Laura says the dealers should be up and running by March 1.

I think the dealers that are ready before that will be able to take orders. Last I heard there may be cars at select dealers by end of year. This time-frame was put together over the last few weeks and might have changed.

I know the engine plant is already making engines!
Prima Edizione  29