Official dealer list is up

Re: Official dealer list is up

75Spider
Thanks for the welcome -- these forums are always great to share and get the latest info

A 7-1-11 open date ?? Like I said, although I did just drop by this past Sunday and the showroom was closed, this dealer doesn't have anything that would indicate that something new is coming so with less than two months away; it's doubtful that July would be when they're ready.

Did you get that date from Fiat CS 800# ? Perhaps I'll give them a call just to see what they say as well

Re: Official dealer list is up

75Spider wrote
Thanks for the welcome -- these forums are always great to share and get the latest info

A 7-1-11 open date ?? Like I said, although I did just drop by this past Sunday and the showroom was closed, this dealer doesn't have anything that would indicate that something new is coming so with less than two months away; it's doubtful that July would be when they're ready.

Did you get that date from Fiat CS 800# ? Perhaps I'll give them a call just to see what they say as well
Hi 75Spider,

I found that info on the Fiat USA website under "find a dealer".

Re: Official dealer list is up

75Spider
thanks -- it looks like the Highland Park, IL one is open now and actually has a few cars in stock! Thta's not too far from where I work so will check them out -- now I'm wondering if the 'dealer' car I saw last weekend may have been from this dealer; we'll see (correction -- they show 70 but many are in-transit including some 500c convertibles)

Re: Official dealer list is up

Terry
Visited with Paul Laton of Fiat of Highland Park and took my wife for a test drive. Paul told me they had a shipment of 22 Cinquecento's come in last week and they have sold 4 already. (The Studio in Highland Park is not completed yet but you can take test drives in Northfield as Paul is working out of the Dodge store.) If you want to see some of the cars, you can see some at the Raddison Hotel just down the frontage Road from Fields Dodge where they have them staged due to space limitations at the Dodge store---By the way, I'm sure you know from this forum that Paul Laton is just super and so is the General Manager, Jim Moyer...They are really so excited about the FIAT brand.

ciao,

Terry

Re: Official dealer list is up

75Spider
This post was updated on .
Thanks for the tip -- looking on the map, I actually bought a '90 Dodge Caravan from a dealer named Gregory Dodge back then -- looks like they may have sold the dealership to Fields, perhaps at some time during the last 20 years? I also bought a '93 Ford Taurus SHO from Highland Park Ford as well as a '98 VW New Beetle from North Shore VW however it's been years since I even looked at new car dealers out that way --- looks like it's time to pay a visit.

UPDATE -- even though our weather turned lousy today (damp and low 50's) took a trip to Fiat Highland Park (actually the extra 500's at in the Renaissance Hotel (no Radisson out that way); no big deal but in case others are looking) and they had several Pop's, Sports and Lounge models in popular colors and packages. While my son and I were looking a dealer plated Jeep showed up (some of Fields other rep's) so talked a bit and then followed them back to the dealer. There we met Allen Schneerson who we talked to a bit and he gave us his Sport demo to take out for a test drive --- overall the guys at Fields were great despite how busy the dealership was -- Allen talked about them opening up the new showroom in about a week or so and their planned grand opening on June 25th. The other two Chicago area dealer's (he thinks) won't be ready for quite awhile based on being no shows at the Fiat training out west so we'll see! I'll cover driving impressions in the other threads but to those wanting to see new Fiat's in the Chicago area; Fields Highland Park is it for now!

Re: Official dealer list is up

Jim McKenzie
I got a phone call last night that Fiat of Clearwater, Florida is now officially opened. I think they opened on Wednesday the 18th formally, or only 3 days after the Fiat dealer list indicated they would. I was just down there on a drive-by last Sunday and they did not look at all ready to open. They had approximately six 500's out in front, workmen were working on the outside of the building...washing, fixing the parking lot, erecting a sign etc. The interior looked empty. However their Facebook page shows they did a supber job, have 38 500's on the lot, and are ready to go. I may order MY 500 then (and my daughter indicated she's liike to test drive one as well.) Here's a link to their page: (need Facebook acct.) check out their Studio photos http://www.facebook.com/pages/FIAT-of-Clearwater/126390747432596
1973 Fiat 850 Sport Spider
1977 Fiat X1/9

http://www.facebook.com/pages/FIAT-of-Clearwater/126390747432596
I was able to view the photos via their Fiat website link to FB and the studio didni't look bad at all to me, true, some things still had to be placed in displays at the time the photos were taken but it looked good for a store who's "ink was still wet", so to speak.

Re: Official dealer list is up

jeanne65
My dealer is listed on here but is not licensed to sell Fiats.  So I wonder what 'official' means.  I also wonder what prima means. I obviously don't speak Italian.

[url=http://www.chbagshop.com/C-9-b0]Chanel wallets[/url] [url=http://www.chbagshop.com/C-6-b0]Chanel Evening Bags[/url] [url=http://www.chbagshop.com/C-7-b0]Chanel Flap Bags[/url]

Re: Official dealer list is up

Fiat Guy 35
We just opened our Fiat dealership in Scottsdale, AZ. It's the first free standing Fiat dealer in AZ. Check it out: Fiat of Scottsdale

Re: Official dealer list is up

aronaking
How will i get official dealer list?

Re: Official dealer list is up

maryyou
Last Fiat I've owned was a '75 Spider 1800 -- quirky, but a lot of fun. I saw several 500's (including the EV prototype) at Chicago Auto Shows in the past http://www.aionkinahgold.com/   as well as a 'dealer' tuner car just  Aion Gold this past weekend at the Arboretum at South Barrington, IL so I know we should be closer ... but when?
12