Official Fiat Dealer Launch Event Next Week?

Official Fiat Dealer Launch Event Next Week?

Vlad92
I heard from the Kansas City area Fiat dealer today that there is an Official Fiat Launch Event scheduled for dealers in Auburn Hills, Michigan on Monday and Tuesday of next week.  Their designated sales manager is attending and I was promised an update and more information when he returns.  Has anyone heard of this?  And more importantly does anyone have an in with Fiat?  I would love to see the material discussed during those 2 days of meetings!

Re: Official Fiat Dealer Launch Event Next Week?

Yes, it's true. It's called Fiat Immersion Day and it's a first in a series of meetings that will bring dealers up to speed with everything. This will help the dealers and, ultimately, us get the answers we're looking for.

Remember this is the first meeting...

Re: Official Fiat Dealer Launch Event Next Week?

Mike S
That confirms the meeting Giovanni mentioned at the art exhibit Sunday.

Dealers may finally be able to tell us something.

Re: Official Fiat Dealer Launch Event Next Week?

prima 109
Thank GOD!!!
Craig #109 Rosso with sunroof/post assembly block heater.

Re: Official Fiat Dealer Launch Event Next Week?

Jim McKenzie
I have to tell you that this site is becoming my number one source of Fiat 500 info.  I check Google every day, looking for news stories, and check a few other sites that have started up around the 500 coming back...and it is nearly always this particular site that has the news I'm looking for.  (This is even true versus existing Fiat sites that have been around for years)

I guess what I am trying to say is "well done!"  and thanks.  Nearly every bit of good news and significant progress of Fiat returning from the US comes from here, aand I really appreciate it.
1973 Fiat 850 Sport Spider
1977 Fiat X1/9

Re: Official Fiat Dealer Launch Event Next Week?

Mike S
I'll second that Thank You!

Re: Official Fiat Dealer Launch Event Next Week?

You are welcome!  Thank you all for visiting here. It is much appreciated and valued.

Prima Edizione  29