New "mini" Mini to be shown at Detroit auto show.

New "mini" Mini to be shown at Detroit auto show.

txdesign
Based on the article it will be close to the original Mini dimensions.
Still planning on the 500 Abarth but this has me interested.

http://www.motoringfile.com/2010/12/14/the-mini-mini-is-coming-to-detroit/

Re: New

Mike S
I'm not sure many people would consider something that small any more. It is about the same size as the old 500. With the newer safety features stuffed inside (beams and airbags) there would not be much room for people. Could be done but I don't think there is a market to support it.

My old 500 can be scary to drive with SUV's and Hummers around.