My oh My, do I like that Brown...

Gavin
Well when I finally get the Electric 500 in a couple of years, I am sure I will be getting it in Brown...that Espresso is just too lovely.

http://yfrog.com/gzaod7j

many lovely images here...

Gavin

Re: My oh My, do I like that Brown...

Eastep
 x2

'78 X1/9 Signature Series #0924  aka The Golden Monkey

Re: My oh My, do I like that Brown...

Gavin wrote
Well when I finally get the Electric 500 in a couple of years, I am sure I will be getting it in Brown...that Espresso is just too lovely.

http://yfrog.com/gzaod7j

many lovely images here...

Gavin

It is indeed a lovely color but remember, they may choose to switch out the colors some by then as they did in Europe after the first year or so.

I think initially, they had these exact colors when they first introduced the 500 in 2007 but probably by 2009, they had eliminated some like the brown and the mocha and the 2 greens and added a light blue and I forget what all but still had a fair amount of colors, close to 14 still, even now and my favorite blue, the Cha, Cha, Azure blue is now dropped in favor of a brighter version of that blue as introduced on the TwinAir. Also, in the UK, one used to be able to order the car in the Cha, Cha, Cha Azure and get it with the red leather interior, now THAT is the combo I'd have wanted. Oh well.

It's looking like red will be likely but yellow might be chosen instead, won't know until I see the actual paint samples etc.

Re: My oh My, do I like that Brown...

I like!

Re: My oh My, do I like that Brown...

sketch
I sure hope the brown stays around!  I decided a while ago that my next car would be white or brown, and well, the PE isn't available in brown! :P

Re: My oh My, do I like that Brown...

JustWilliam
 I love Espresso brown too!

 Reds, blues, silvers, black and white are all wonderful and popular colors, and almost any make and model of vehicle includes them in their available paint options.

 I'm in love with the Fiat color palette for it's distinctive alternatives-  Both greens, both browns, Rame. I've never had such a difficult time choosing something as basic as color, but I've never had so many great options.

 It's certainly a refreshing change though!

 Peace,
 William
“You can safely assume that you've created god in your own image when it turns out that god hates all the same people you do.”

Anne Lamott

Re: My oh My, do I like that Brown...

Giallo Edizione
The Brown is nice but here is the reason Italians like Red:

http://yfrog.com/f/h0ayhoj/
Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)

Re: My oh My, do I like that Brown...

Jim McKenzie
I see two reasons...both equally cute :)
1973 Fiat 850 Sport Spider
1977 Fiat X1/9

Re: My oh My, do I like that Brown...

There are so many nice colors, I could see myself changing a car every so often.

Re: My oh My, do I like that Brown...

MrJones
I had some spare time on my hands--
This one's for you, Gavin!

It's your very own Prima in espresso with white interior. Not a perfect representation, but it will have to do given my abilities.
(Never mind that the steering wheel is on the other side)

Re: My oh My, do I like that Brown...

So many colors... So little time....

Re: My oh My, do I like that Brown...

sjmst
Fiat500USA wrote
So many colors... So little time....

Yes, I am like a kid in a candy store. I ordered red, and then I see white or gray and think maybe I should have ordered one of those..