Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!!

I hope everyone here has a very merry Christmas, a happy holiday and a great new year!!!

I want to thank each and every one of you who stop by this blog. In appreciation, I am opening up my photo archives and making the vast majority of them public. I will be adding to this regularly, currently there are over 400 Fiat related pictures available (there are about 1,800 on this blog).

Fiat 500 USA Photo Gallery

Keep checking this link, as there are a lot more pictures coming!

Thanks again!

PS. The link is posted on the left sidebar of this blog.

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!!

Vlad92
Same to you Chris... and thank you for hosting a place for us all to get together and share our adventure as we enter a new year!  Getting the Prima is exciting... but having an online community where we can share our experiences as the car arrives and beyond is truly a blessing.  Thanks again!

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!!

ScarGo
Merry Christmas to all.  This forum is the real U.S. Fiat 500 community.  Thank you Chris.

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!!

Mike S
Merry Christmas and thanks again for your effort with this site.

Merry Christmas Laura Soave and the Fiat and Chrysler staff for bringing us these cars. We will do our part and continue to ask you more than you can possibly deliver. It's our job.

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!!

Indeed, like wise!

Definitely been an interesting year as to the saga of Fiat getting to this stage and having a one stop place to read the info necessary for educating ourselves of this neat little car.

And I do hope you have a great Christmas!

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!!

prima 109
Merry Christmas everyone!  Hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday!  And thank you Chris for doing such a great job on this blog and forum!

Craig
Craig #109 Rosso with sunroof/post assembly block heater.

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!!

Bert
Yes, thanks so much for the work you do to make this site so GOOD!

It is the best resource for us.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All.
Bert
PE#480
'78 124 Spider
FEN, Seattle

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!!

Thanks Guys!

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!!

sjmst
Sorry being late, but Merry Christmas and Happy New (fiat) Year to all!. And a very big THANK YOU to Chris for this blog. It is the number 1 source in the USA for all Fiat information.

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!!

FiatGal
Likewise from here! Happy Holidays to everyone, and a special thanks to Chris - and thank you for the link to the pics, makes it much easier now to find them...

Re: Sam is right!

Bert
Yes, Chris is doing an incredible job on this site.

It has become my #1 place visit on the web each morning!

Today (Monday) two more entries to read - how do you find the time to find and post all of the info?

I'm out of town and dying to get home to see the poster!

Thanks
Bert
PE#480
'78 124 Spider
FEN, Seattle

Re: Sam is right!

When I started this blog about 2 years ago, I never thought that it would get this popular, and for that I thank you all!

By the way, I added another 100 pictures (133 to be exact!) to the album last night.

Re: Sam is right!

einy
As said by many others, "thank you" Chris!  Love the site, and I hope to see a 500 in "real life" at the February Cincinnati auto show ... !  (Hope they have one there, I should say!)