Link to Uk Website 500 Sport, Pricing, Specs, etc

Link to Uk Website 500 Sport, Pricing, Specs, etc

littlejohn
Just surfing around, looking at UK prices, etc...here's a link I found, neat stuff.

http://www.carpricechecker.co.uk/new/FIAT/500/0.9-TwinAir-Sport-3dr-Hatchback-Petrol-M/9/49523/prices

60K Warranty in UK?

Re: Link to Uk Website 500 Sport, Pricing, Specs, etc

SeaDawg
That would be 60,000 'clicks' or Kilometers which would be approximately 36,000 miles - also see where it says 3 Years.  US will be 4 Yr 48,000 Miles.

Did you see that interest rate?!!! 13.9% YIKES!!!!

I have a pre-approved loan for a Sport @ 1.9% thru my credit union.

Re: Link to Uk Website 500 Sport, Pricing, Specs, etc

prima 109
It's actully 4 yrs 50,000 miles.
Craig #109 Rosso with sunroof/post assembly block heater.

Re: Link to Uk Website 500 Sport, Pricing, Specs, etc

littlejohn
Right Kilometers, makes sense of course.  It looks like the game plan is to mirror the pricing in Europe/UK for the USA dealers.  I think even with the discount they show, the exchange rate pricing is pretty close to the US retail on the Fiat 500 US build site.