Just talked to my dealer - very different information

Just talked to my dealer - very different information

John Reid
I spoke to my dealer today. He said that no changes would be possible to the initial order.  This makes perfect sense considering the start of production, dealership opening dates and proposed early spring delivery.  Both the initial Fiat FAQ and their phone line as late as last week said that changes would be possible.  I guess we will have to wait and see but it doesn't look good for those wanting to make changes. I just wanted to see my color in person before making the final decision.

Re: Just talked to my dealer - very different information

Mike S
You don't have a contract yet, just an agreement and a deposit. Fiat is supposed to call you and finalize everything so I think you can change anything that was allowed for the Prima.

Re: Just talked to my dealer - very different information

sjmst
Mike S wrote
You don't have a contract yet, just an agreement and a deposit. Fiat is supposed to call you and finalize everything so I think you can change anything that was allowed for the Prima.
Yes, can't go by the dealers. In fact I don't think you can go by ANYTHING except the official emails/ letter updates that we get directly from Fiat.
I too would like to see the red in person. Heck, I have not even seen a photograph of the "plain" Rossa of the Prima. Still, if I could not change my order it would not be the end of the world.

If anyone doesn't like what they ordered and or wants to change, their solution is to cancel and get a refund on the deposit. No one will be forced to take the car as pre ordered.

Re: Just talked to my dealer - very different information

Mike S
This help? I think that's the color.

I agree with you on relying on anything you've been told, at this point I'm just waiting for the official announcements. We are so close now, that info will have to be coming, it's just a matter of time.

Re: Just talked to my dealer - very different information

Vlad92
I personally can live with my initial selection... the only change I wanted to make was to add the engine block heater.  Will probably never need it, but for $50 why not.  I'm good with the color and sun roof.  But with that said it would be nice to have the option to make changes as that is what the terms suggested.

Re: Just talked to my dealer - very different information

That's nice, thanks!
Mike S wrote
This help? I think that's the color.

Re: Just talked to my dealer - very different information

Mike S wrote
This help? I think that's the color.

That is a great picture!
Prima Edizione  29