Interviewed by Fox News

RacerRon
I was interviewed today regarding the Fiat 500 by Fox News. Let me tell you how this came about. The Manager of Mack Massey Fiat of El Paso, Stacey Massey, contacted me about doing an interview with Fox News. I already test-drove the 500 last week and posted my short test report on this forum. The person from Fox News wanted to interview someone that was knowledgeable about Fiats in general and the 500 in particular. They didn't wanted someone that worked for Fiat or the dealership; just someone knowledgeable that was a potential customer. I guess I somehow impressed Stacey with my knowledge of Fiats and the 500 that she put me in contact with the Fox News reporter. I have to thank Chris and all the members of this forum for all the knowledge I have gleaned about the 500.

Anyway I met Fox News reporter Patrick Manning at the dealership along with Stacey, and their 500 demo car. I won't bore you with all the particulars of the interview. I said so many nice things about Fiat and the 500 that I felt like a paid spokesperson! Patrick told me he will let me know when it will be posted on Foxnews.com. So, it's not just a local report. Hope it comes out OK. I'll post the link when I find out.

Re: Interviewed by Fox News

fredfrey
Great! Thanks for sharing. Hope the reporters don't make the same old tired FIAT jokes. Looking forward to the video

Re: Interviewed by Fox News

sjmst
fredfrey wrote
Great! Thanks for sharing. Hope the reporters don't make the same old tired FIAT jokes. Looking forward to the video
 Ditto, great!

Re: Interviewed by Fox News

RacerRon wrote
[...]

Awesome Ron!

We're kicking the "Fix It Again..." thing in the backside!
Prima Edizione  29