Interior

John Reid
Perhaps I have missed it, but have any pictures been posted of the interior, or one similar to ours? I understand they are black cloth with red stitching. Am I correct? Also, what color is the dash? Is the interior the same for all three colors? What is the stereo offered? Any pictures or information on the interior would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Interior

Hi johnReid,

Here's what Fiat published. The first is US specs. The last was sent to Canadian Prima owners, it is somewhat different. These should link to my photo album where you can view them as larger images.

 Fiat 500 Prima Edizione

 Fiat 500 Prima Edizione

Re: Interior

ciddyguy
Chris, do you know if the under seat storage for the passenger front seat is available on the regular 500? That was a feature I loved about the Euro cars.

I'm interested in the sport trim of the three, based on the fact that I can have either the automatic or the manual if I choose and have a bit firmer suspension too.

The sport seems to have the best blend of features and performance of the three IMO.

Re: Interior

John Reid
Thanks so much for the info.  More info or pictures would be great.

Re: Interior

Minuszka
Fiat500USA, the Canadian PE flyer lists tire pressure monitoring system and hill start assist. I don't remember any of those being mentioned for the US version. Do you know if we will get those? If not, since it hasn't been communicated to US PE owners, what's the reason that we're left out. If we do get it, how comes that Fiat didn't list those features?
Thanks

Re: Interior

ciddyguy
Minuszka wrote
Fiat500USA, the Canadian PE flyer lists tire pressure monitoring system and hill start assist. I don't remember any of those being mentioned for the US version. Do you know if we will get those? If not, since it hasn't been communicated to US PE owners, what's the reason that we're left out. If we do get it, how comes that Fiat didn't list those features?
Thanks
It's there, both are listed on Chris' Prima materials as he's from NY if I'm not mistaken and the tire pressure monitor is also listed in the standard Pop, Sport and Lounge models, but I've not seen the hill hold feature mentioned, nor the under seat storage for the front passenger seat.

Re: Interior

Vlad92
Not sure about the hill assist, but as far as the tire pressure monitor it is requried by law for all cars sold in the US (since the 2008 model year if I'm not mistaken).

Re: Interior

I know the under-seat storage is not available in Europe on cars with either; leather, interscope stereo or  passenger seat memory. The US car, not sure yet.  I've heard nothing of hill holder for the US.

Working on getting an interview with someone who would know. Plans for the Detroit show fell through (scheduling problems on my end).

Prima Edizione  29