Houston Auto Show

mseraph
The Houston Autos show started last night,  Fiat was there with a red Sport and A white Lounge.  It was my first chance to actually see the car, my expectations were quite high but It was well worth the wait.   It was actually bigger and roomier than I expected, the seats were very comfortable, and looking at it just made me smile.   The Fiat reps didn’t have any new information, I was actually better informed and was correcting them mostly due to information from this site. ( thanks again Chris )  Can’t wait to test drive it, one of the local dealers is supposed to have this week, but that’s what they told me last week.

Mark
PE #251

Re: Houston Auto Show

mseraph wrote
The Houston Autos show started last night,  Fiat was there with a red Sport and A white Lounge.  It was my first chance to actually see the car, my expectations were quite high but It was well worth the wait.   It was actually bigger and roomier than I expected, the seats were very comfortable, and looking at it just made me smile.   The Fiat reps didn’t have any new information, I was actually better informed and was correcting them mostly due to information from this site. ( thanks again Chris )  Can’t wait to test drive it, one of the local dealers is supposed to have this week, but that’s what they told me last week.

Mark
PE #251
Sounds cool. Let us know how you make out.
Prima Edizione  29