Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone has a safe and joyful Thanksgiving! Thank you all for your support during these past 22 months.

I am  honored to have such a fascinating group of people follow and contribute to this site.

Thank you all!

Chris Vitale

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

FiatGal
Thank YOU Chris!! It's been a fun ride following your posts and learning about various things Fiat...

One of my personal fav' was the clip of the factory in Poland. I must have watched that clip I don't know how many times. There was something mesmerizing, watching those hydraulic robots gracefully move about the factory floor and assemble the car.

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

And Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Just got home about 30 minutes ago (9:06PM Pacific) from my sisters where it was a rowdy Thanksgiving, mostly due to little, rambunctious 3 year olds and a couple of young children running all over the house.

It has been fun keeping up with the developments of this car, a car that excites me like no other in recent years.

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

JustWilliam
 Silly me! I started a "Give Thanks" post under the "Site and Forum News" header, that anyone can read here-
http://fiat500usa.blogspot.com/p/fiat500usa-forum.html

 It's amazingly satisfying to thank and admire those who GIVE. (That means YOU Chris- HUGS).

Together we're Heavy.

Peace,
William
“You can safely assume that you've created god in your own image when it turns out that god hates all the same people you do.”

Anne Lamott

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

JustWilliam I moved that post here for folks.

JustWilliam wrote
  I'm thankful that Chris has worked so hard to bring us all together as a diverse but focused community voice. And I'm thankful to add my voice to a group of enthusiasts that have every reason to be proud, happy and optimistic.

  Lucky US!

Our little group has always been, and always will until the end. And it feels wonderful. Involve yourself. Involve others. Do what you can, whereEVER you can-  and know that you have done and felt something GOOD!

Happy Day of Thanks gang. Together we're HEAVY!

Peace,
William

Wow!

Wow, how cool is this!   Thanks very much everyone.

 But I can't take all the credit, I have to give it to Fiat for having as their motto: "people first, then cars" and creating a car like the 500. I thoughtful car bringing the best in design for all to enjoy.

We all gather together here to celebrate this vehicle born from this noble ideal.

Prima Edizione  29