Friday

Re: Friday

Wimbledon
Thanks Chris for giving us some inside perspective on the press event in San Diego. Were any of the European magazines in attendance? I wonder if we'll see a U.S. vs. Euro comparison of the 500 in CAR, EVO, or one of the other European magazines.

There are a few more reviews out there that deserve a link:

Speed Sport Life

Wall Street Journal

Kicking Tires
Also join us on the Fiat Scene forums

Re: Friday

sam500 wrote
Love some of the reviews the 500 is getting!! One of my personal favorites so far:

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/hatchbacks/1101_2012_fiat_500/performance.html

They definitely "get it".  There was a pretty positive vibe going on from what I felt.

Re: Friday

Wimbledon
Seeing more real-world photos of the US Fiat 500 on the streets is great:

Also join us on the Fiat Scene forums

Re: Friday

Wimbledon
Thanks for the welcome!

I'm not sure who this is, but @AUTOSENIMAGEN (who must work for a South American publication) tweeted in Spanish from the event and posted this photo from the marina on twitter:

Also join us on the Fiat Scene forums

Re: Friday

csluyuan
One aspect that we haven't heard or talked about could and should be discussed soon...

Buying, money, payment...especially for us people who don't have a nearby dealer up and running

Who do we buy from? Fiat directly? The nearest dealer up and running? Are any up and running yet?
From any chyrsler dealer?
Is there financing? A lease option? Etc etc.
12