Footage and other videos!

sam500
Just ran into this piece from our friends at the Pentastar, and thought it'd be nice to post it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSTsh1nFRME

Also, feel free to post any FIAT-related videos that you may want to share!

Re: Footage and other videos!

PE#454
Nice clip, Sam! It leaves me wistful (and eager!) and glad that I chose Rosso (that is Rosso, right?) I love the solid red (and still not crazy about our wide black stripe).

Re: Footage and other videos!

sjmst
PE#454 wrote
Nice clip, Sam! It leaves me wistful (and eager!) and glad that I chose Rosso (that is Rosso, right?) I love the solid red (and still not crazy about our wide black stripe).
I'm not even sure if that's red! May be Rame. But in any case, I am SURE it is not Prima Rossa. It is metallic/pearlescent.